Bell Super DH MIPS
Take the versatility of Bell's best-selling Super 3R and evolve it into a premium, steep terrain oriented helmet featuring a highly advanced MIPS Flex Spherical energy management, mix in head-hugging Float Fit DH technology, and you’ve got the Super DH.
In addition to the protection offered by MIPS Flex Spherical, the Super DH is loaded with features and is beefy enough to satisfy the rigors of ASTM 1952 testing. The end result is uncompromising protection and performance, and unparalleled versatility. The Super DH is ready to take World Cup DH runs on the chin, bang out bike park laps until the chairlifts stop running, or settle into hours of backcountry uphill grinding in search of that perfect ribbon of high-consequence singletrack.
In the box
- Super DH MIPS
- MIPS Flex Spherical: Enhances the ability to address high-speed impacts, low-speed impacts, as well as rotational impacts. It's two layers of foam, hard EPS layer against outer shell, and a less dense EPP layer closer to the head. Each layer has a thin hard shell molded into it. Think of it as comprehensive protection with the added bonus of improved ventilation.
- Goggle guide adjustable visor
- Float Fit DH adjustment with Fidlock buckle
- Sweat guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and eyewear
- X-Static, quick drying materials
- Removable protective chin bar designed for trail riding adaptability. No tool required.
|Shell Material:||Fusion in-mold polycarbonate|
|Ventilation:||19 Helmet Vents, 2 Brow Ports, 4 Chin Bar Vents|
|Safety Certification:||CPSC BICYCLE, ASTM F1952-00 (DOWNHILL), ASTM F2032-06 (BMX)|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.
Super DH MIPS
|Head Circumference||20" - 22"||21.6" - 23.2"||22.8" - 24.4"||> 24.4"|
Reviews / Q&A