Ride Concepts Women's Hellion Elite Shoe
The Hellion Elite is a lightweight, no compromise, all mountain women's flat pedal shoe. Using their softest rubber compound, DST 4.0 MAX GRIP, Hellion Elite is the go-to for the utmost sensitivity and connection to the pedal, regardless of conditions. A durable and strong microfiber upper with an anti-bacterial mesh lining increases breathability and comfort while decreasing weight. When the day calls for giving it everything you got, Hellion Elite steadfastly awaits battle.
Rubber Kinetics | DST 4.0 MAX GRIP Rubber: For hard chargers who settle for nothing less than complete trust in grip. DST 4.0 MAX Grip rubber has a durometer in the 40 range on the Shore A scale – meaning downright tacky and responsive. Ride Concepts softest compound is dialed specifically for grip and comfort- the ideal instrument for your hardest days on the bike. DST 4.0 provides ultimate grip and pedal feel while maintaining unrivaled durability that exceeds the lifespan of other soft and sticky rubbers on the market.
|Outer Material:||Microfiber synthetic upper|
|Sole Material:||Rubber Kinetics | DST 4.0 MAX GRIP Rubber|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.
- Women’s specific fit and flex for tailored performance and comfort
- Anti-abrasion toe and heel protection
- Microfiber synthetic upper is abrasion and weather resistant
- Anti-bacterial mesh lining controls odor
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- Elastic lace tuck to keep laces secure
- EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
Women's Hellion Elite Shoe
Reviews / Q&A