The Norco Sight VLT A1 29 is an electric All-Mountain bike with Norco’s legendary descending capability and quick, confident climbing that’s delivered with an electric kick.
Norco combined what made the 2019 Sight VLT The Loam Wolf’s e-MTB of the Year with their proprietary Ride Aligned™ design system, and engineered the aluminum frame around a state-of-the-art Shimano E8000 STEPS e-MTB drive system. With its 630Wh in-tube battery, optional 360Wh range extender compatibility (sold separately) and e-optimized 29-inch wheels, this is the next level in electric mountain bikes.
|Rear Axle Standard:||12x148mm Boost|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Super Deluxe Select +|
|Rear Shock Size:||185mm x 55mm|
|Rear Suspension Travel:||150mm|
|Headset:||FSA No.57 block lock sealed bearing|
|Fork:||RockShox Yari RC 160mm Travel, E-Rated, Motion Control, short offset|
|Fork Axle:||15x110mm Boost|
|Wheelset:||Shimano Deore HB-6010 hubs / e*thirteen LG1 DH rims|
|Front Tire:||Maxxis Minion DHF WT 29x2.5” MaxxGRIP DD|
|Rear Tire:||Maxxis Minion DHR II WT 29x2.4” MaxxGRIP DD|
|Crankset:||Shimano FC-E8000, 165mm 34T|
|Chain:||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Rear Derailleur:||SRAM SX|
|Cassette:||SRAM Eagle Xglide PG 1210 11-50T|
|Seatpost:||TranzX YSP-39JL, S - 150mm, M/L- 170mm, XL - 200mm, 1x lever|
|Seat Post Diameter:||34.9mm|
|Seat Post Clamp:||Norco|
|Seat Post Clamp Diameter:||38mm|
|Seat:||Ergon SM-10 E-Mountain Sport|
|Shifters:||SRAM SX Eagle Trigger|
|Handlebar:||Norco 6061 800mm, 20mm rise|
|Stem:||Norco 40mm reach, 35mm clamp|
|Grips:||Ergon GE10 EVO lock on|
|Brakes:||Shimano BR MT520 4 piston w/ 203mm rotors|
|Water Bottle Cage Mounts:||One cage mount / One accessory mount|
|Motor:||Shimano STEPS E8000|
|Battery:||In-Tube 630Wh - 4.5hr charge time (range extender compatible)|
|Warranty:||5 year limited|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.
- Ride Aligned™ - design which matches each individual bike to the human who rides it, creating a customized platform that is both stable and balanced
- Shimano STEPS motor is designed to withstand the extreme demands of e-mountain biking
- in-tube battery provides more range than most other e-MTB's thanks to Norco's unique power management system and the highly-efficient Shimano motor
- Equipped with components selected specifically for the demands of e-MTB. The e-spec suspension forks, e-rated freehub mechanisms, robust DT Swiss Alpine rear spokes and 1-click shifters on SRAM-equipped models help maximize strength and durability under power.
- Two-piece bridgeless seatstays increase tire clearance and facilitate a steeper seat tube design, permitting longer-travel, size-specific dropper posts.
cm / ft
|Rider Height (cm)||155 - 165||163 - 173||172.5 - 182.5||181 - 191|
Reviews / Q&A