Dakine Slayer Knee Guards
Dakine's Slayer Knee Guards set the standard for lightweight, pedal friendly, and CE-certified knee pad design. Featuring dual-density DK Impact foam and a durable Cordura® outer, these pads maintain a breathable design that's light and comfortable enough for longer rides and hot weather. Their pre-curved shape and flexible foam design maintain a custom-fit feel, while silicon gripper cuffs ensure a slip-free fit. Integrated odor control helps fight the stink factor.
Note, the pads have a very wide size range and smaller sizes may be well suited for children. See size chart for specific sizing.
- Lightweight, low-profile CE-certified knee protector (EN 1621-1 Level 1)
- Dual-density DK Impact energy-absorbing foam technology
- Cordura® abrasion resistance
- Polygiene® Odor Control technology
- Seamless calf band and silicone gripper elastic keep pad in place
- Pre-curved ergonomic patterning for enhanced fit
|Outer Material:||Shell: Cordura® Polyester, 4-way stretch AriaprenePro™, 4-way stretch mesh back: 80% Polyester 20% Nylon|
|Protective Material:||Insert: 100% DK Impact Polyurethane foam|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.
Slayer Knee Guards
Reviews / Q&A