Chris King Threadfit 30 Ceramic Bottom Bracket
The ThreadFit 30 bottom bracket is designed and built to be durable, serviceable, and silent. Manufactured to create a precise and functional interface between your frame’s bottom bracket shell and your cranks to ensure that your cranks will spin lightly and without interference.
The ThreadFit 30 is compatible with Race Face Cinch 30mm, E13, and DUB cranksets. It does require that you purchase a conversion kit, so be sure to pick the correct conversion kit in the dropdown menu Please reference the below to insure you get the right configuration for your setup:
- Fit Kit #1 DUB A: covers all DUB mountain cranksets
- Fit Kit #2 DUB B: for Threadfit 30 BB using DUB road cranksets
- #1 and #2 compatible with 68mm, 73mm, 73mm SB+, 86.5mm, 92mm, and 92mm SB+ BB shells.
- Fit Kit #3: for Threadfit 30 BB using 30mm spindle cranksets
- #3 compatible with 68mm, 73mm BB shells.
For DUB mountain cranks there are a few extra fitments notes to be aware of. If you have a 68mm BB shell you will need two 2.5mm Cup Spacers (PBB008B for BSA, PBB078 for T47).
For DUB Super Boost + cranks you will need one additional spindle spacer kit (PBB081).
|Shell Width:||68mm, 73mm, 73mm SB+, 86.5mm, 92mm, and 92mm SB+ BB shells (conversion kit required)|
|Spindle Interface:||Race Face Cinch (30mm), SRAM DUB (28.99mm)|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.
Reviews / Q&A