True competitors are always looking for a performance advantage — a relentless pursuit of equipment that is lighter, stiffer, stronger and more durable. The all-new SRAM XX1 Eagle CARBON TUNED crankset is their lightest, stiffest and strongest to date. SRAM DUB™ technology enhances this by simplifying the relationship of the spindle to the bottom bracket, and redefining the measure of durability. DUB powered cranksets mean simplicity, compatibility and durability.
- XX1 Eagle DUB drive-side crank
- 34T Chain ring
- XX1 Eagle DUB non-drive crank
||SRAM Direct Mount
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.
- Carbon-tuned lay-up crank design provides stiffness and light weight
- Included direct mount X-SYNC 2 chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and durability
- Chainring is designed specifically for Eagle chains and drivetrains
- DUB compatible bottom bracket sold separately
SRAM XX1 Eagle DUB 34T Boost Crankset:
Black/Gold / 170mm: 00.6118.526.003 -
Black/Gold / 175mm: 710845813573 -
Black / 170mm: 00.6118.526.007 -
Black / 175mm: 710845813610