The Dynaplug Air is the only tool of it's kind in the world and is made in the USA. It's designed to reduce the time it takes to fix a tubeless tire puncture by combining a tire plug and a CO2 inflator. It's as simple as 1, 2, 3.
- Insert repair nozzle into puncture.
- Open regulated air valve to achieve desired pressure.
- Close valve and remove tool. Plug will hold air and seal puncture simultaneously.
This kit includes two threaded 16 gram CO2 cartridges (kit will work with all threaded 12-25g CO2 cartridges), 3 soft nose tip plugs, and the Dynaplug Air Tool.
- Body Material: Billet 6061 anodized aluminum
- Nozzle Material: 303 Stainless steel
- Plug Material: Viscoelastic impregnated rubber
- Plug Tip Material: Nonabrasive brass and 6061 aluminum
- Size: 2.5" x .625"
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
Reviews / Q&A