Bell Sixer MIPS Helmet - 2020Wearing the 2020 Bell Sixer MIPS, the last thing you'll be thinking about in the middle of a long backcountry ride is your helmet. It is well ventilated. It protects your head. And it fits so well that you don’t even know it’s there. The Sixer helmet takes to the trail with Bell's integrated MIPS technology, resulting in a sleeker, closer-to-the-head fit that combines with the Float Fit system and proprietary Sweat Guide to ensure unprecedented comfort in a helmet. Bell has sweated every detail on their Sixer so that out on the trail, the only sweating you’ll have to worry about is your own.
- Goggle compatible with strap gripper
- 4 position adjustable visor
- Integrated breakaway camera/light mount
- Proprietary Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from brow pad and away from eyewear.
- Quick-drying pad materials, woven with real silver fibers, inhibit growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi.
- Quick-adjust fasteners help keep straps flat and properly positioned.
|Ventilation:||26 Thru-Channels and 4 Brow Ports|
|Safety Certification:||CPSC Bicycle, CE EN1078|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.
Sixer MIPS Helmet - 2020
|Head circumference||20"- 22"||21.6"- 23"||22.8"- 24.4"||24" - 25.6"|
Reviews / Q&A