Fox Dropframe Pro HelmetThe Fox Dropframe Pro Helmet is a superlight and comfortable choice for trail riders seeking more coverage and confidence. This open-faced enduro helmet features MIPS™, a dual-density Varizorb™ EPS liner, and increased coverage for the ears, jaw, and back of the head. This helmet provides the most complete coverage Fox offers in an open-face helmet.
- Proven MIPS™ impact protection system reduces rotational forces in a crash
- Dual-density Varizorb™ EPS liner is meant to provide improved impact protection
- 8 Big Bore vents and 7 exhaust vents keep you cool and aid in moisture management
- Fixed visor is positioned perfectly for maximum air flow
- Fidlock® SNAP helmet buckle provides quick entry and exit
- Removable antimicrobial and moisture wicking liner
- Includes additional pads for a custom fit
|Ventilation:||8 Big Bore vents and 7 exhaust vents|
|Safety Certification:||CPSC, EN 1078, AS/NZS 2063|
|Intended Use:||Mountain Bike|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.
Dropframe Pro Helmet
|Head circumference||52-54 cm||54-56 cm||56-58 cm||58-60 cm|
Reviews / Q&A