Troy Lee Designs
The all-new Troy Lee Designs Stage Helmet redefines mountain bike safety, style, comfort, and ventilation. The lightest full-face helmet in its class combines EPP (for slow speed impacts) and EPS (for high speed impacts) in one sleek package, that will set a new benchmark for mountain bike enduro helmets.
MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System. It's a revolutionary technology that lets the helmet slide relative to the head, adding more protection against rotational violence to the brain caused by angled impacts.
Included in the box are 2 headliners, 3 jaw pads, and 2 neck rolls. If the helmet feels snug on the sides of the face, replace the jaw pads with the smaller size down to loosen up. If the sides feel loose, replace with the larger size to fill out the extra space. The extra neck pad can also fill out the back of the neck for extra support if needed.
|Core Material:||Dual Density EPS with EPP|
|Shell Material:||Polylite with fiber reinforcement|
|Ventilation:||11 intake vents and 14 exhaust ports|
|Safety Certification:||CPSC 1203, CE EN1078, ASTM F1952, ASTM F2032, and AS/NZS 2063-2008|
|Warranty:||3 year limited|
- Polyacrylite injected chinbar with EXOskeleton reinforcement
- Fidlock magnetic buckle system
- MIPS brain protection system reduces rotational forces to the brain in certain crash scenarios
- X-static pure silver comfort liner delivers high performance odor protection and quick-dry moisture wicking
- Jawpad / low-profile cheekpads use X-static fabric and super soft interior surface for maximum comfort and breathability
- Integrated anodized aluminum / plastic breakaway hardware (extra set included)
- Wide range adjustable visor +- 40mm
- EPP lined chinbar for multi-impact performance
- Anodized aluminum / rivet washer
- Drawstring bag with breathable mesh paneling
Stage Helmet - 2019
|Head circumference just above eyebrows||21 3/8" - 22"||22 3/8" - 23 1/4"||22 5/8" - 24 3/8"|
Reviews / Q&A