Ride Concepts TNT Shoe
When upgrading the TNT, Ride Concepts maintained everything they liked about the feel and fit while improving key features to make the best downhill, big mountain and trail building shoe. Pedal contact and feel has increased via a new outsole, using their DST 4.0 MAX GRIP rubber. The 12mm hexagon pattern outsole also features a recessed area on the toe and heel for traction while hiking and digging. A new microfiber synthetic upper is more comfortable and stronger, with an anti-bacterial mesh lining.
Rubber Kinetics | DST 4.0 MAX GRIP Rubber: For hard chargers who settle for nothing less than complete trust in grip. DST 4.0 MAX Grip rubber has a durometer in the 40 range on the Shore A scale – meaning downright tacky and responsive. Ride Concepts softest compound is dialed specifically for grip and comfort- the ideal instrument for your hardest days on the bike. DST 4.0 provides ultimate grip and pedal feel while maintaining unrivaled durability that exceeds the lifespan of other soft and sticky rubbers on the market.
- Microfiber synthetic upper is abrasion and weather resistant
- Asymmetrical medial collar with D3O impact protection
- Custom-molded rubber toe cap and heel protection
- Medial high-rise EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- 40mm Powerstrap for additional retention
- Anti-bacterial mesh lining controls odor
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
|Outer Material:||Microfiber synthetic upper|
|Sole Material:||Rubber Kinetics | DST 4.0 MAX Grip Rubber|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.
Reviews / Q&A