Ride Concepts Transition Shoe
The Ride Concepts Transition shoe was designed to change perception of how a clipless shoe should connect with the pedal. It provides instant engagement and uncompromising security on any clipless pedal through a wide and unobstructed cleat box. The Transition is the shoe of choice for the Atherton Racing world cup team.
The Transition features a weather resistant but breathable welded upper with D3O protection in the medial collar. RC’s tapered and serrated “toe-shaped” PowerDrive shank delivers engineered stiffness and power transfer. A nylon heel counter provides additional stability and support while a custom-molded toecap and heel protection have you covered in the most technically challenging conditions.
Rubber Kinetics | DST 8.0 MID GRIP Rubber: Clipless riders require different features for efficient pedal engagement and commitment to the ride. The DST 8.0 Mid Grip rubber offers plenty of grip when needed, but won't create a barrier when clipping in and out of the pedal. With recessed toe and heel sections for increased off-bike grip, the DST 8.0 outsole is a long-lasting solution for today's all mountain clipless riders.
- Welded microfiber upper is weather resistant yet breathable
- RC PowerDrive nylon shank provides power and maintains lateral stiffness
- 40mm wide cleat box for ease of pedal entry
- Longer range cleat adjustability
- Nylon heel counter provides support and stability
- Asymmetrical medial collar with D30 impact protection
- Custom-molded rubber toecap and heel protection
- Medial high-rise EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology absorbs shock and reduces fatigue
- Lace closure with powerstrap for additional stability and retention
|Outer Material:||Welded microfiber upper|
|Sole Material:||Rubber Kinetics | DST 8.0 MID GRIP Rubber|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.
Reviews / Q&A