TRP DH-R EVO Disc Brake
The question TRP asked themselves was how do they adapt their braking performance and power to the new standard of World-Cup level downhill racing?
No stone was left untouched and the result at the end of the season was a completely re-designed DH-R: the new DH-R EVO. New ergonomic lever-blade, newly formulated brake pad compounds, new high-performance hydraulic oil, new 5 mm brake hose-system, newly designed and CNC-machined adapters, new selection of 2.3 rotors, newly designed oil flow inside the calipers, new hydraulic leverage ratio, and a smaller size master cylinder piston lift the overall performance of the DH-R EVO to this new standard of racing.
Please note, the brake system is pre-bled by the manufacturer, but the brake lever is disconnected from the hose for easier installation and should be bled by a qualified mechanic once installed.
In the box
- DH-R EVO Disc Brake
- Two spare olives
- Two spare barbs
- Mounting screws with washers
- Ergonomic, dimpled lever blade
- Advanced 9mm internal brake lever piston
- High performance resin pad compound for increased thermal stability and shorter bed-in process
- New performance flow caliper with increased oil speed flow for quicker response
- Lower viscosity mineral oil for better fluid flow and increased heat stability (up to 230°)
- New 5mm hose for increased stiffness for better hydraulic pressure and increased thermal stability.
|Lever Reach Adjust:||Yes|
|Pad Contact Adjust:||No|
|Reversible Lever Body:||No|
|Intended Use:||Enduro / DH|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.
Reviews / Q&A