Our showroom is open with a limit of 10 customers at a time within the store.
- If permitted by local authorities, fully vaccinated customers and employees, having received their final shot at least two weeks prior, are not required to wear face coverings in our store.
- We are requiring all unvaccinated customers older than age 2 and all customers in regions with local mask mandates to wear face coverings that align with CDC guidance while in our store. We will provide disposable face coverings for anyone who doesn't have them. We ask our customers to respect this simple action to help keep our employees and other customers safe and to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Face coverings made of mesh or other loosely-knit fabric are not permitted. Face coverings must fully cover the nose and mouth at all times.
Other Store Policies
- We are allowing apparel and half-shell helmets to be tried on in-store. Full-face helmets still cannot be tried on in-store.
- Bike test rides in the parking lot are allowed
- Rental bikes are active.
- Due to high volume, all returns are subject to a 1-2 week turnaround.
Purchases made in-store may also be returned in-store.
Returns for orders placed through the website must be initiated through the form on our Returns page, which can be found at the bottom of any page on our website. This allows us to generate an RMA# and keep track of all returns.
For local purchases, under "Return Reason," select "Curbside Return at Fanatik." Once you have completed the form, you will receive an email with instructions to complete your return. Please note, return items must be unused and in their original packaging.
Due to high volume, please allow 1-2 weeks for us to process a return.
Bicycle Maintenance and Repair
Bicycle maintenance and repair services are available via curbside drop-off and curbside pick-up at our store. Please note, all bikes will be fully sanitized when arriving and before departing the shop, and all payments for service work will need to be made through our online payment system. Also, we are performing on-the-spot repairs if time allows. Please call our service department to schedule service for your bicycle. 360-756-0504
Our website is accepting orders and we are doing everything we can to fulfill those orders as quickly as possible. Curbside pick-up is available. If you have a pending order and would like an update, please shoot us an email at email@example.com with your name or order number in the subject line.
If you would like to pick up your order at our store, please select Curbside Pickup before entering your address at checkout.
Please use the contact information below for any assistance you may need during this time.
Customer Service/Online Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Support: email@example.com
We truly appreciate your understanding and patience!
-The Fanatik Team