Many in stockNotify me when available
MECHANICAL DropLoc™ TECHNOLOGY.
The Fall Line™ dropper seatpost allows you to infinitely adjust the height of the post in a new way. A mechanical brake locks the post in position without having to circulate large amounts of hydraulic fluid. It's lighter, more reliable, and has faster return speeds. The mechanical lock is SPRING actuated, so even if air pressure is lost, the post still locks in any position (but of course the post will not return without help). Now that is reliability!
The Fall Line™ has a beautiful air damping system that ensures a fast, smooth return without excessive speeds.
BOTTOM STEALTH ENTRY
The Fall Line™ uses the highly coveted bottom 'stealth' entry for bikes that have internal routing options. Unlike other posts, the Fall Line™ has a NO TOOLS easy disconnect. This means you can easily install and remove the post anytime without having to cut the cable! The cable connection has an ANTI-PULL design which means adjusting the height of the post will not effect cable tension.
- Travel: 100mm / 125mm / 150mm / 175mm / 200mm
- Total Length: 350mm / 375mm / 440mm / 500mm / 560mm
- Actuation: Cable
- Internal Routing: Yes
- Remote Material: Aluminum
- Intended Use: Mountain Biking
- Warranty: 2 years
- Inline Head - 0mm offset
- Offset Head - 25mm back offset
- Convertible between inline and offset configurations (with purchase of conversion kit)
- Infinitely adjustable
- Titanium saddle-rail clamping screws and angle-adjust screws. Black-Ti coated for anti-galling, anti-sieze performance. New, larger fasteners for convenience and strength
- Micro-adjustable seat angle
- Telescopic lock in push and pull (go ahead, pick up your bike by the saddle!)