2 in stockNotify me when available
The AngleSet headset makes it possible to change the head angle of a mountain bike with ease. The AngleSet offers up to six offset angle adjustments. With steeper or slacker adjustments from 0.5° to 1.5°, dialing in the perfect geometry to attack the trail is a breeze.
The proprietary design of the AngleSet is head-tube length independent and fits most standards. A self-aligning feature between the bearings and steerer tube ensure a perfect fit and allows for easy fork installation.
- Upper ID: 44mm
- Lower ID: 49mm
- Crown Race Seat Dia.: 40mm (1.5")
- Bearing Type: Black Oxide Sealed
- Cup Material: Aluminum
- Crown Race Material: Steel
- Intended Use: MTB
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Spherical bearing interfaces allow the AngleSet bearings to be aligned with the steerer-tube regardless of head-tube length or slight cup mis-alignment.
- Interlok® spacer compatible
- Steeper or slacker +/- 0.5°, +/- 1.0°, +/- 1.5° & Neutral 0°
- Cut in Cane Creek’s Fletcher, NC machining facility from U.S.- made aluminum
- Internal parts are cross-compatible across the 10, 40 and 110 series