Home / Ardent Race 27.5" Tire
3 in stockNotify me when available
The Ardent Race tire from Maxxis is ideally suited for technical XC race courses and endurance-length events. With its medium-height tread, the Ardent Race bridges the gap between the XC-oriented Ikon and the trail-oriented Ardent. The center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance, and the side knobs are angled and stepped to provide great biting traction in corners. Choose the Ardent Race for your next demanding XC race or epic trail ride.
- Diameter: 27.5"
- Tubeless Ready: Yes
- Bead: Kevlar Folding
- Intended Use: XC/Trail
- Ideal for Conditions: Dry, hard, loose over hard
- High volume casing
- Medium knob height
- Ideal for technical XC race courses
- MaxxSpeed: A very firm compound, designed specifically for XC race conditions. Low rolling resistance maintains speed well.
- EXO casing: A pinch-flat resistant casing, fairly light-duty.
- Tubeless ready (TR) for tubeless compatible rims