Please note, we will attempt to use your stock shock hardware when installing this shock on your bike. If we are unable to use your hardware, you will need to purchase a hardware kit compatible with your bike and this shock. We have 3 spring rates available for demo on this shock (400 / 450 / 500). The best spring rate for you will be determined when the shock is picked up.
For years riders have had to sacrifice carrying the weight of a coil shock in order to get the performance and consistency they desired. The DB Coil IL is the first ever twin-tube inline shock that packs in all of the function of a piggyback coil shock in a lighter (*333g difference) and sleeker package. Equipped with a VALT®* lightweight spring, Climb Switch technology, 4-way adjustability and unparalleled Double Barrel performance, the DBcoil IL dominates aggressive descents with superior small bump compliance, heat dissipation and linear spring action.
Double Barrel Twin Tube Technology
Exclusive Twin Tube Technology circulates oil continuously through the damping valving to achieve highly controllable, independent damping for both compression and rebound strokes. This unique design moves oil through externally adjustable valving instead of the main piston, allowing for superior tunability and eliminating the need for internal valving changes to achieve proper shock setup.
Climbing Switch Technology
CS is the most innovative climbing feature available. This proprietary climbing feature (patent-pending) for Double Barrel shocks alters the entire low frequency dynamic response of the shock to specifically address the demands of ascending on a bicycle.
- Spring Type: Coil
- Adjustability: High/low speed compression, high/low speed rebound, climb switch on/off
- Intended Use: AM / Enduro
- 100% sourced and manufactured in the USA
- Each unit is hand assembled, vacuum bled, and dyno tested. Built custom to rider specification based on rider weight, riding style, and frame application
- Dual Overhead Valve design offers two completely decoupled ride characteristics that can be toggled between on-the-fly. For the first time riders can have ultra plush and ultra firm suspension characteristics without compromise.
- Tool free external adjustments for Low Speed Rebound, Low Speed Compression, and High Speed Compression.
- Parabolic Low Speed Needle design for both compression and rebound eliminates the “gap” found in production MTB shock external adjustment.
- Exclusive HyperCo Ultra Light Suspension Spring available in 25lb/in increments. Made from High Tensile spring alloy and featuring Optimum Body Diameter technology eliminating spring deflection and body wear.
- Next generation Digressive Damping characteristic from compression valves provides incredible traction and control while allowing for through travel on square impacts.
- High Volume Oil and Nitrogen Reservoir for fade-free performance.
- Built using premium Maxima rear shock fluids.
- Exclusive 360 degree spring capture and bump stop cup eliminates extrusion of bumper under extreme bottoming loads and ensures proper spring alignment.