Cane Creek has taken the advanced technology used in their extremely adjustable Double Barrel Coil shock to create an air sprung version that is arguably the most adjustable air shock on the market. New for 2013, Cane Creek is now offering the DB Air in two models: the standard, and the XV. The XV offers a higher volume air canister, great for bikes with progressive suspension designs. The DBAir is the first air-sprung rear shock to feature Öhlins' twin-tube technology and 4-way independent adjustability. Cane Creek engineers partner with bike manufacturers and work extensively to develop custom settings for the DBAIR so that it performs best on the frame it is mounted to. The 2013 DBAir XV has the performance you expect and the adjustability you need to bring your riding to a whole new level this season.
Mounting hardware available, sold separately here. Click here to find the correct shock and mounting hardware for your bike.
- Twin Tube damping for unparalleled small bump sensitivity and adjustability
- Air-spring tuned to match the Double Barrel damping capability
- 4-Way Adjustment
- Auto-adjust negative air spring
- Precision-machined parts for maximum performance and reliability
- Rotatable air can for best fit on different frames