1 in stockNotify me when available
The Cane Creek Helm fork is 7-way adjustable and optimized for 140-170mm of travel. Born in the mountains of Western North Carolina, Helm is designed to conquer aggressive trail, enduro racing, and anything in between. By isolating each damping and air spring adjustment, the Helm has the ability to be tuned for all types of terrain and riding styles and gives the rider ultimate control of their suspension set-up.
The factory setting of each 27.5" Helm fork is 160mm with 1 travel spacer installed. Cane Creek includes 2 additional travel spacers which will allow us to set the fork at your desired travel before shipping to you.
- Travel: 100mm - 170mm (10mm increments)
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- Spring: Air
- Disc Mount: 180mm Post Mount
- Travel Adjust: Yes - internal spacers
- Axle Config.: 15x110mm
- Max Rotor Size: 203mm
- Crown Material: Aluminum
- Lowers Material: Magnesium
- Stanchions: 35mm Aluminum
- Steertube Dia.: 1.5" - 1-1/8" Tapered
- Crown Offset: 44mm
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Independent positive and negative air chambers
- Internal 8 position indexed air volume adjustments
- Adjustments: high speed compression (10 clicks), low speed compression (20 clicks), low speed rebound (15 clicks)
- D-Loc 15mm axle system that's unique to the Helm fork
- Max tire size - 65mm wide by 714mm tall