Cane Creek Helm MKII 29" Air - 44mm Offset - 2021
The Cane Creek Helm MKII Air is the first major revision of the Helm fork lineup and improves on its predecessor in nearly every way.
The Helm MKII newly designed damper features a new compression and mid-valve circuit for increased support and control while a new SKF oil seal head and 2.5 weight damper oil reduce friction and provide a more supple ride-feel.
The redesigned air spring has a new air piston designed to reduce friction, an increased air volume for better traction and suppleness, and a threadless seal head for easier travel change. In addition to the updated damper and air spring, the HELM MKII features a variety of external usability improvements including easier to turn knobs and a D-LOC bolt-on axle.
Born in the mountains of western North Carolina, the Helm MKII is designed to conquer aggressive trail, enduro racing, and anything in between. By isolating each damping adjustments, the Helm has the ability to be tuned for all types of terrain and riding styles and gives the rider ultimate control of their suspension set-up.
Using travel spacers, the Helm MKII Air can have its travel adjusted between 130m and 160mm, in 10mm increments. Cane Creek includes 2x 10mm spacers with each fork.
- New compression and midvalve circuit for increased support and control
- New SKF low friction oil seal head cartridge
- High performance damper oil from Motorex
- Increased air volume for better traction and suppleness. Double-Air spring system. High volume positive and negative air springs.
- New air piston for reduced friction
- New threadless air seal head for easier travel change
- Internal, 10mm Increments (160mm down to 130mm) 2 Travel spacers included
- Max tire size: 64mm wide by 749mm tall
|Travel:||130mm, 140mm, 150mm, 160mm|
|Travel Adjust:||Internally Adjustable (no additional parts needed)|
|Axle Configuraton:||15x110mm Boost|
|Disc Mount:||Post Mount 180mm|
|Min. Rotor Size:||180mm|
|Max. Rotor Size:||220mm|
|Steertube Diameter:||1.125" - 1.5" Tapered|
|Intended Use:||AM / Enduro|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.
Reviews / Q&A