Chris King 68/73mm Mountain A Ceramic Bottom Bracket
Since 1976, Chris King has been supplying cyclists with the best made, most reliable components you can buy. With proper installation and maintenance, you can expect to enjoy many years of the legendary quality and performance built into each and every component they make.
- Use BB marked MTN (A) on 68, 73, 83 and 100mm BB center sleeves with 24mm spindle mountain-style cranks (83 and 100mm center sleeves are not included and are a unique and separate item).
- Use BB marked ROAD (B) on 68mm BB shells with road-style cranks.
- *Some FSA 24mm spindle road cranks require the use of the MTN (A) cups.
- *Shimano DXR cranks use MTN (A) cups with one drive side cup spacer.
View the general BB manual from Chris King.
In the box
- 68/73mm Mountain A Ceramic Bottom Bracket for 24mm spindles
- (3) 2.5mm cup spacers
- (3) spindle spacers
|Bearing Type:||King Ceramic|
|Spindle Interface:||Shimano Hollowtech II (24mm), Race Face X-Type (24mm)|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.