InSet™ is the classic, unbeatable Chris King sealed bearing headset built into six configurations for contemporary bicycle headtube dimensions. As a low-stack style headset, the press-in cups and bearings are housed within the headtube allowing for an overall lower ride height. InSet compatibility can also conform to forks with tapered steerer tubes. Aluminum cups house King's legendary bearings; all made in-house in their Portland, Oregon facility. InSet™ is the unrivaled upgrade for all riding styles.
Looking for real-world advice? Jadyn is an expert on Chris King products.
- Upper ID: 49mm
- Lower ID: 49mm
- Crown Race Seat Dia.: 30mm (1-1/8")
- Bearing Type: Stainless Steel Sealed
- Crown Race Material: Stainless Steel
- Intended Use: MTB
- Warranty: 10 Years
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- 10-year built-to-last warranty
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Patented GripLock® retention design for exclusively dependable headset adjustment