1 in stockNotify me when available
Inside the hubshells, the business transaction of putting your power to work, is where you'll find what matter most. Yes, everyone loves the colors, but it's their bearings, axles and engagement system that have earned the trust of discerning cyclists. King makes their own bearings in-house, each hand-checked for precision and built with a robust sealing system. Best of all? Service them yourself! Strong, constant diameter axles run through the bearings to the frame and fork dropouts for precise handling and stiffness under power.
Every King rear hub is powered by their patented RingDrive™ engagement system. This unique design offers instant, positive engagement that is over three times quicker than a standard 24-tooth pawl-type freehub. RingDrive™ uses 72 engagement teeth on stainless steel drive and driven rings for a system that is capable of handling torque load of over 800 ft/lbs.
- Hub Shell Material: Aluminum
- Spoke Type: J-Bend
- Hole Count: 32
- Bearing Type: Stainless Steel Sealed
- Disc Mount: 6-Bolt
- Axle Configuration: 12x157mm
- Intended Use: MTB
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- Patented RingDrive system with 72 simultaneously interfaced points of contact for unmatched hub engagement
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with Chris King Hub Service Tool