For riders who need the legendary rolling quality of Chris King hubs for use in the high impact demands of enduro, DH, freeride, and slope-style, the ISO Large Diameter (LD) front hub is your ticket. Built for gravity enthusiasts, the ISO LD front hub has been ridden to multiple downhill world championships and has rolled countless riders to the top step of the podium.
Chris King hubs have a well-earned reputation in the marketplace. Whether for their long-wearing durability or their ease of service, King hubs are a favorite of shop mechanics and tech editors the world over. But strength and durability do not come at a performance cost. King hubs are fast as any hub in the game. Even with a legendary sealing system that affords a 5-year warranty in all conditions, King hubs have rolled to numerous professional wins on and off road.
- Hub Shell Material: Aluminum
- Spoke Type: J-Bend
- Hole Count: 32
- Bearing Type: Stainless Steel Sealed
- Disc Mount: 6-Bolt
- Axle Configuration: 15x100mm
- Intended Use: MTB
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with Chris King Hub Service Tool
- Easily convertible with a new axle between a 15mm, 20mm