Chris King uses one-piece axles to provide a stiff hub with rail accurate steering, transferring every minute adjustment you make to the trail. To thwart mud, water, and contaminants as you power through rough trails, ISO hubs have heavy-duty bearing seals and snaprings, that provide superior protection with ultra low drag.
The steel bearings have heat-treated, surgical grade steel races that are machined simultaneously, with tools of equal wear to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races. The quality and speed of Chris King bearings is what sets them apart from the competition and they are what you will feel and notice on every single ride. As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they get faster with age and all their hubs and bearings are fully serviceable for years upon years of demanding use.
|Bearing Type:||Stainless Steel Sealed Cartridge|
|Axle Configuration:||15x110mm Boost|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- 110x15mm Boost Torque Caps available
- Legendary made-in-house LD bearings
- Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with our Chris King Hub Service Tool
- Ceramic bearing upgrade available
Reviews / Q&A