The DT Swiss 240s 6-Bolt Rear Hub hits the sweet spot between low weight and reliability. With multiple axle options, you can build up a high-end wheel for nearly any bike. DT's legendary Ratchet System ensures precise engagement and exceptional reliability, no matter how hard you stomp on the pedals. On the winning end of countless World Cups and local races in every discipline from XC to enduro to downhill, these hubs are the centerpiece for thousands of nearly frictionless rides.
Looking for real-world advice? Dan is an expert on DT Swiss products.
- Shell Material: Aluminum
- Drive Shell Material: Aluminum
- Driver Type: Shimano/SRAM 9/10sp
- Spoke Type: J-Bend
- Hole Count: 32
- Bearing Type: Stainless Steel Sealed
- Disc Mount: 6-Bolt
- Axle Configuration: 12x150mm
- Intended Use: MTB
- Warranty: 2 Years
- The patented freewheel system uses two high precision ratchets, which display extremely high load capacity and long term reliability
- The press fit assembly allows for tool-less maintenance
- Easily convert-able to the SRAM XD driver for the XX1 drivetrain