DT's 350 MTB rear hub offers top-end performance for all your riding needs. DT Swiss' Ratchet freewheel system provides precise engagement, high load capacity, and reliability. The Ratchet System driver is extremely durable and can be easily serviced—without tools—in minutes thanks to it's press fit assembly. The press fit assembly also allows the hub to work with a wide array of axle configurations; by simply swapping out the tool-free end caps (sold separately), you'll be able to enjoy the legendary DT Swiss quality on almost any bike.
Looking for real-world advice? Dan is an expert on DT Swiss products.
- Shell Material: Aluminum
- Drive Shell Material: Aluminum
- Driver Type: SRAM XD
- Spoke Type: J-Bend
- Hole Count: 32
- Bearing Type: Stainless Steel Sealed
- Disc Mount: 6-Bolt
- Axle Configuration: 12x142mm
- Intended Use: XC/AM/Enduro
- Warranty: 2 Years
- The patented freewheel system uses two high precision ratchets, which display extremely high load capacity and long term reliability
- The press fit assembly allows for tool-less maintenance
- Easily convert-able to Shimano/SRAM 9/10sp freehub