2 in stockNotify me when available
The DT Swiss 240s 6-Bolt Rear Hub hits the sweet spot between low weight and reliability. With multiple axle options, you can build up a high-end wheel for nearly any bike. DT's legendary Ratchet System ensures precise engagement and exceptional reliability, no matter how hard you stomp on the pedals. On the winning end of countless World Cups and local races in every discipline from XC to enduro to downhill, these hubs are the centerpiece for thousands of nearly frictionless rides.
Boost compatible hubs have an enhanced flange distance. This has significant advantages: a flatter spoke angle and improved symmetry allow building a stiffer and stronger wheel, always an advantage, but especially for larger diameter wheels in challenging terrain.
- Shell Material: Aluminum
- Drive Shell Material: Aluminum
- Driver Type: SRAM XD
- Spoke Type: J-Bend
- Hole Count: 32
- Bearing Type: Stainless Steel Sealed
- Disc Mount: 6-Bolt
- Axle Configuration: 12x148mm
- Intended Use: MTB
- Warranty: 2 Years
- The patented freewheel system uses two high precision ratchets, which display extremely high load capacity and long term reliability
- The press fit assembly allows for tool-less maintenance