Dynaplug Air Tubeless Bicycle Tire Repair Kit
The Dynaplug Air is the only tool of it's kind in the world and is made in the USA. It's designed to reduce the time it takes to fix a tubeless tire puncture by combining a tire plug and a CO2 inflator. It's as simple as 1, 2, 3.
- Insert repair nozzle into puncture.
- Open regulated air valve to achieve desired pressure.
- Close valve and remove tool. Plug will hold air and seal puncture simultaneously.
This kit includes two threaded 16 gram CO2 cartridges (kit will work with all threaded 12-25g CO2 cartridges), 3 soft nose tip plugs, and the Dynaplug Air Tool.
- Body Material: Billet 6061 anodized aluminum
- Nozzle Material: 303 Stainless steel
- Plug Material: Viscoelastic impregnated rubber
- Plug Tip Material: Nonabrasive brass and 6061 aluminum
- Size: 2.5" x .625"
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.