The Fox Defend Kevlar Pant combines maximum coverage with unparalleled mobility. These full-length mountain bike pants are built with Kevlar fibers and all-way stretch construction with tapered legs to make a pedal friendly pant tough enough to stand up to even the roughest trails.
|Material:||Body: 93% polyester / 7% spandex : Lower leg: 88% nylon / 12% spandex : Knee: 75% nylon / 10% spandex / 9% Kevlar® / 6% poly stretch Kevlar®|
|Intended Use:||Mountain Bike|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.
- Kevlar® fibers have a high cut, tear and abrasion resistance
- Ratchet closure provides a secure fit & quick on-the-fly adjustments
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Tapered lower leg reduces snag & drag
- Body-mapping laser perforated on front & back to keep you cool
- TruMotion all-way stretch fabric for increased mobility
- Durable Water Resistant finish sheds moisture, dirt, & debris
Defend Kevlar Pant
|Height||5'6"- 5'8"||5'8"- 5'10"||5'8"- 5'10"||5'10"- 6'||5'11"- 6'1"||6'- 6'2"|
Reviews / Q&A