Fox Racing Shox DHX2 Factory 2-Pos Metric Trunnion - 2022
Nothing sticks to the ground quite like a coil shock. The Fox DHX2 takes that sensation and buttresses it with sophisticated progressive damping, a massive overall tuning range, and super low-friction internals in order to capitalize on the full race-spec magic carpet experience.
The DHX2 still uses the same SLS springs as previous models, but uses a full spring collar and C-clip to hold the spring to the shock. The indented preload collar stops the spring from undoing itself and ensures that everything stays in place even when running minimal amounts of preload. A damper shaft with an ultra-low friction chromoly finish makes it the smoothest and most durable shock Fox has to offer.
Please note, mounting hardware and spring sold separately.
- Detents on spring collar to prevent loosening under light preload conditions
- MCU bumper for increased end stroke progression and bottom out control
- Ultra-low friction, highly durable hard chrome damper shaft finish
- High-speed rebound tunability via VVC (Variable Valve Control)
- Independent firm mode circuit
|External Adjustments:||Low Speed Compression, High Speed Compression, Low Speed Rebound, High Speed Rebound, Two Position Switch, Spring Collar Preload|
|Mount:||Trunnion top / eyelet bottom|
|Mounting Hardware:||Sold separately|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.