Fox Racing Shox
Fox Racing Shox DHX2 Factory - Trunnion - 2-Position Lever - 2024
Nothing sticks to the ground quite like a coil shock. The Fox DHX2 takes that sensation and buttresses it with sophisticated progressive damping, a massive overall tuning range, and super low-friction internals in order to capitalize on the full race-spec magic carpet experience.
The DHX2 still uses the same SLS springs as previous models, but uses a full spring collar and C-clip to hold the spring to the shock. The indented preload collar stops the spring from undoing itself and ensures that everything stays in place even when running minimal amounts of preload. A damper shaft with an ultra-low friction chromoly finish makes it the smoothest and most durable shock Fox has to offer.
Please note, mounting hardware and spring sold separately.
- NEW chassis & damper
- NEW detents on spring collar to prevent loosening under light preload conditions
- NEW high-flow main piston
- NEW MCU bumper for increased end stroke progression and bottom out control
- NEW ultra-low friction, highly durable hard chrome damper shaft finish
- NEW improved high-speed rebound tunability via addition of VVC (Variable Valve Control)
- NEW improved bearing ratio for metric sizes
- 16-clicks of Low Speed Compression and Low Speed Rebound Adjustment
- 8-clicks of High Speed Compression and High Speed Rebound Adjustment
- Steel outer body and finned inner body for improved structural rigidity and reduced hysteresis
- Independent firm mode circuit – firmer lockout than previous DHX2
- Reduced friction
- Reduced length reservoir for better fit on more frames
|Spring Type:||Coil (spring sold separately)|
|External Adjustments:||Low Speed Compression, High Speed Compression, Low Speed Rebound, High Speed Rebound, Two Position Switch, Spring Collar Preload|
|Mount:||Trunnion top / eyelet bottom|
|Mounting Hardware:||Sold separately|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.