Fox Racing Shox
Fox Racing Shox Float X Factory - 2-Position Lever - 2024
From aggressive trail to enduro, the advanced damping, fade free performance and class-leading durability of FLOAT X makes it the versatile and lightweight choice for All-Mountain riders earning their descents.
ALL TERRAIN ADAPTABILITY
Tool-free adjustment for compression and rebound means the FLOAT X can be quickly and easily set up or tuned for the current trail and riding conditions. The numbered 11-click low-speed compression dial and 2-position (Open or Firm) lever switch run on independent circuits, giving all-mountain riders the descent tuneability they need with the convenience of a single switch for climbing.
WELL-ROUNDED WEIGHT AND PERFORMANCE
Each size of the FLOAT X is paired with a specific length of piggyback reservoir, giving the shock just the right amount of volume for maximum performance-to-weight ratio. Paired with the large EVOL air chamber, ride feel remains consistent over long descents. A hard-hitting shock geared for the gamut of aggressive trail and all-mountain riding while fitting a wide range of frame designs and geometries.
- High-flow piston architecture for smooth compression and wide range of tuneability
- Reservoir with secondary compression circuit for enhanced bump sensitivity, tire grip, and descending performance
- Base Valve for lower IFP pressures without cavitation
- Volume spacers in precise increments for ultra-fine air spring tuning
- MCU bottom-out bumper for smooth end-stroke progressivity
- Numbered tool-free 12-position single-turn LSC (Low Speed Compression) adjuster
- Independent firm mode circuit via on-the-fly flickable 2-position adjuster
- Wide range of rebound adjustment to suit all preferences and terrains
- Optimized reservoir lengths per shock size for reduced weight and improved fitment
- Hydraulic top-out feature to eliminate harshness at full extension
- Optimized air volumes for lower operating pressures and winder range of tuning
- Convenient air valve location for frame fitment and pump access
- Bearing hardware compatible both sides
|Low Speed Compression, Low Speed Rebound, Two Position Switch, Air Pressure
|Max Air Pressure:
|Eyelet top and bottom
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.