The Fox Proframe Helmet is the lightest and most breathable full face helmet Fox have ever created. Designed to perform at the highest levels for aggressive all mountain riders and enduro racers, it packs DH certified protection into a superlight shell via their patent pending, fully integrated chinbar. The Proframe Helmet offers open face level airflow and breathability to keep you cool on even the longest and most challenging climbs; and once you reach the top, it gives you the confidence to ride to your limits on the toughest of descents.
This helmet is equipped with the MIPS low friction layer. MIPS is a patented brain protection system developed to reduce rotational violence causing strain in the brain at angled impacts. MIPS mimics the brain’s own protection system by adding a low-friction layer between the head and the helmet. A helmet with MIPS can absorb more energy from an angled impact. Conventional helmets are tested by dropping them vertically onto a flat surface. MIPS is designed and tested for reality, reflecting how most accidents occur, with angled impacts to the head. MIPS raises the bar for helmet safety.
- Core Material: Dual Density Varizorb EPS foam
- Shell Material: Polycarbonate
- Adjustable Fit: No
- Ventilation: 24 big bore vents
- MIPS Protection: Yes
- Safety Certification: CPSC, EN 1078, AS/NZ 2063, ASTM F1952 (including chin bar rigidity test)
- Intended Use: AM / Enduro
- Warranty: 1 year
- Highly breathable, moisture wicking and anti-microbial liner
- Fixed visor is positioned perfectly for maximum air flow
- Fidlock SNAP helmet buckle provides quick entry and exit