1 in stockNotify me when available
Don’t be fooled by the skate-inspired, street shoe look – the Giro Chamber™ is a pure performance race shoe packed with technical features. An SPD-compatible, dual-injected shank merges efficient pedaling with a flexible forefoot; an internal bootie secures the foot and keeps mud and other debris out; and the Vibram® rubber outsole provides grip and durability. Whether you’re clipping in for a world championship race run or exploring your local singletrack. The Chamber is ready to shred.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Sole Material: Dual density Vibram rubber
- Cleat Compatibility: SPD
- Intended Use: Mountain Biking
- Warranty: 1 year
- AEGIS ® MICROBE SHIELD - an anti-microbial barrier that is permanently bonded with the fabric. It uses the power of a tiny positive electrical charge to inhibit the presence of odor-causing microbes that can cause odor, discoloring or fading, so your shoes stay fresh and odor-free.
- VIBRAM® - Vibram® is the world leader in high performance rubber soles, with technologically advanced compounds like IdroGrip, the stickest moldable compound in the Vibram arsenal and developed specifically for flatpedal riding in dry and wet conditions; and Megagrip, a high performance sticky compound with significantly more durability and only a minimal decrease in friction compared to IdroGrip.
- PORON XRD™ - a soft, shock-absorbing material specifically engineered to absorb up to 90% of impact energy, without a loss of performance from repeated impacts. Poron XRD remains supple and flexible until impacted, when the molecules lock together immediately to deflect and help absorb shock.
- Wheelset Builder
- Fox Transfer Review
- Custom Industry Nine Wheels - All You Need to Know
- Top Brands
- Winter Riding Guide
- All New Leatt Gear
- Spare Parts
- Demo Products
- Bike Builder
- Build Gallery
- Video Gallery