3 in stockNotify me when available
We designed the Montaro MIPS to have full goggle integration, with strap grippers on the back of the helmet, and a P.O.V. Plus™visor that allows you to lift the visor and place your goggles on the front of the helmet. Yet another great feature is the full camera mount integration – a clever break-away interface for your favorite light or camera.
Montaro MIPS also features the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System as standard equipment. We believe that MIPS can provide more protection in certain impacts, and this added “under the hood” technology does not compromise fit, ventilation or style.
All Giro helmets are designed to reduce as much energy as possible while meeting and exceeding stringent safety standards. The goal of Giro’s MIPS-equipped helmets is to reduce rotational forces. Giro believes that helmets equipped with this technology can reduce the amount of rotational force that may be transferred to rider’s brain in certain impacts. Learn more about MIPS in the video above.
- Core Material: EPS liner
- Shell Material: Polycarbonate
- Adjustable Fit: Yes
- Ventilation: 16 vents with internal channeling
- MIPS Protection: Yes
- Safety Certification: N/A
- Intended Use: MTB
- Warranty: 1 year
- Full camera mount integration
- Full goggle integration with strap grippers
- Roll Cage Reinforcement - a light-yet-tough web of reinforcement invisibly molded inside a helmet’s EPS foam liner