The Gloworm XSV Light System puts out 3400 Lumens while retaining the small form factor expected of a Gloworm. It’s only 2g heavier than the XS and 10% larger in size. Designed as a flood light, it creates a larger and more even beam pattern than the XS.
The XSV can be mounted on either bar (with the included QR Mount) or helmet, and is so lightweight it can even be worn with a headstrap! (Though it may be a little excessive) This light is ready for anything you can throw at it, a perfect combination of brightness, weight, runtime and value. The XSV is poised to make waves in the cycling community.
Customize Your Light Output – IMT (Intelligent Mode Technology) IMT defines the Gloworm ethos of versatility. IMT provides the freedom to use the Gloworm light in the default settings or to completely customize for ultimate personalization.
|Lumens:||3400 (Real not Theoretical Output)|
|Mount:||Helmet mount, 31.8mm bar mount, universal mount|
|Battery Type:||4-Cell HC 6800mAh Li-ion Battery|
|Runtime:||1.5 hr runtime on Maximum power|
|Intended Use:||Mountain biking|
- Waterproof to IP67
- Shockproof: light can withstand a significant drop to a very hard surface, while the batteries are a little less robust and can take a drop from 6 feet without suffering considerable damage
- User Customizable: with a few clicks of the button you can change the default light level brightness to better suit your next adventure or race day requirements. This function is great if you want to conserve your battery by limiting your maximum brightness.
- Wireless Button can be used to control one or many lights either independently or synchronized.
- Universal Mounting: The system allows the use of the same mounting system across the range of lights, meaning you can use the same mount for different lights. The Universal Mounting System is also compatible with other common adventure product mounting systems.
- Self Protection: To ensure their lights withstand the test of time, all of Gloworm's lights feature self-protection features that limit overheating of the electronics, overcharging of the batteries and excessive discharging. As a rider, you would never know this is occurring, however the light itself will constantly check temperature and power in an effort to make your experience the best possible.
Reviews / Q&A