GOREWEAR Fernflow Pants
Lightweight, very breathable, and robust pants to serve all your trail riding needs in cool to cold weather. Designed to be your constant companion on technical trails in cool and changeable conditions.
GOREWEAR wanted robust and lightweight pants with versatile protection that could handle sprays and drizzle in cool to cold weather. Add insulation with thermal layers when it's cold or add more padded protection for technical sections.
- Side zipped vents
- Zippers along the leg provide easy access to knee protection
- Windproof and water-resistant panels
- Highly breathable
- Durable water-resistant treatment and taped seams on back panel for more spray protection
- Four-way stretch for freedom of movement
- Spacious pockets with dedicated phone storage
- Pre-shaped knees in a cycling position with tapered legs
- Fly zip opening, two snap button closure with covered hook
|Intended Use:||MTB / Gravel|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.