Ibis' Pork Chop Frame Bag is a genius solution for getting weight off your back while riding. Co-branded and patented by Ibis and Blackburn, the bag has a unique internal suspension design that holds it in place without the need for straps. The Pork Chop Frame Bag fits in the front aperture on Medium, Large, and XL frame sizes.
Ibis does not recommend storing valuables in the frame bag unattended. Remove important or heavy objects when transporting the bicycle or leaving it unattended.
|Medium Bag||Large Bag||XL Bag|
|HD5||HD5 Small||HD5 Medium||HD5 L & XL|
|HD4||no small||HD4 Medium||HD4 Large||HD4 XL|
|HD3||no small||HD3 Medium||HD3 Large||HD3 XL|
|Mojo 4||Mojo 4 Small||Mojo 4 Medium||Mojo 4 L & XL|
|Mojo 3||no small||Mojo 3 Medium||Mojo 3 Large||Mojo 3 XL|
- Patented design with a 7 year warranty
- Unique internal suspension designed to suspend a bag without the need for straps
- Outside fabric is Poly 500D w/ non-PVC Tarpaulin and is water resistant
- Water resistant zipper tape and no frills pull
- Simple design lets you access your damper valve adjustments
- Padded side panels to add to durability
- Internal storage and elastic webbing to keep CO2 cartridges and tools in place
Reviews / Q&A