For the month of August, this bike may be taken out for FREE, Monday through Thursday. Free demos must be returned the same day by 6pm, except for Thursdays, when the bike must be returned by 5pm. All other conditions still apply. Your card will still be pre-authorized for the full amount of $1595.00, all of which will be refunded after the return of the demo.
The Juliana Roubion is the race bike of choice for the ladies of the Juliana-SRAM Pro Team, and has evolved to meet the demands of their grueling Enduro World Series campaign.
The aggressive, 66-degree head angle now makes the Roubion even more stable when descending at speed. The top tube length has increased to accommodate the use of shorter stems, and the chainstays have been shortened to keep the rear end tight and quick through alpine hairpins. The seat tube angle’s also a degree steeper, which puts the rider right above the bottom bracket, where you’ll be angle to generate positive traction on even the most technical climbs.
The new model retains 150mm of VPP travel, but features an entirely new set of links. The lower link now hides completely out of the way, and the upper mounts directly to the top tube to enhance stiffness and bearing life. As a result of the new links, the shock rate is now softer at the top end, which makes for a smoother ride over small bumps. Towards the middle of its six inches of travel, it gets a bit more progressive, so you’ll feel confident and composed when you’re riding through bigger roots and rocks at speed.
As Juliana riders continue to push their boundaries, the Roubion stays right there with them.
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- Frame Material: Carbon C
- Rear Shock: Rock Shox Monarch RT
- Rear Susp. Travel: 150mm
- Rear Shock Size: 200mm x 57mm (7.875" x 2.25")
- Rear Axle Standard: 12x148mm
- Fork: Rock Shox Pike RC 150 Solo Air
- Fork Axle: 15x110mm
- Headset: Cane Creek 40
- Headset Standard: ZS44/28.6 EC49/40
- Wheelset: Race Face AR24 / Novatec D541 front - D542 rear
- Tires: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR 2.3" front / Maxxis DHR II 2.3" rear
- Crankset: Race Face Aeffect
- Chainguide: N/A
- ISCG Tabs: I-'05
- Bottom Bracket: Race Face
- BB Standard: Threaded
- Chain: SRAM PC1130
- Front Der.: N/A
- Front Der. Mount: High Direct
- Rear Der.: SRAM GX 1x11
- Cassette: SRAM XG1150 10-42
- Seatpost: Rockshox Reverb Stealth
SM - 125mm / MD-LG - 150mm
- Seatpost Dia.: 31.6mm
- Seat Clamp: Santa Cruz
- Seat Clamp Dia: 36.4mm
- Seat: Juliana Segundo
- Shifters: SRAM GX
- Handlebar: Race Face Chester
- Stem: Raceface Turbine
- Grips: Juliana single sided lock-on
- Brakes: SRAM Guide R
- Pedals: N/A
- Intended Use: AM/Enduro
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Molded rubber frame protection
- Lifetime Crash Replacement & Pivot Bearing Warranty
- Internal routing for derailleurs and dropper post
- Angular contact bearings maximize stiffness
- Collet axle pivots - lock in place without pinch bolts
- Double sealed pivots with grease ports for low maintenance