4 in stockNotify me when available
The Magic Mary is an aggressive tire targeted towards all mountain, enduro, and downhill riders. A favorite among Schwalbe's world cup downhill and enduro racers, the Magic Mary is a great choice for the most demanding conditions. It's great for wetter conditions, and sheds mud quite well if things get nasty. Several options are available, see features below to see which model is best for you.
- Diameter: 27.5"
- Tubeless Ready: Yes (on TL-E models only)
- Bead: Kevlar Folding or Wire Steel (on DH models)
- Intended Use: AM/Enduro
- Ideal for Conditions: Loose, loose over hard, loam, wet, mud
- EVO Line: The very best tire family from Schwalbe offering the highest grade materials
- Tubeless Easy Snakeskin: Assures cut-resistant sidewalls and extremely easy tubeless setup with tubeless compatible rims.
- Trail Star Compound (TSC): Easy rolling base layer, medium soft center tread, and extra soft corner tread
- Vert Star Compound (VSC): Fast rolling base layer, super soft center tread, and extremely soft corner tread
- DH model features a double-carcass (dual-ply) casing for maximum abuse in downhill situations