Marzocchi Bomber Z1 29" Coil Conversion Kit
The Marzocchi Bomber Z1 Coil Conversion Kit allows you to convert your Bomber Z1 Air fork to coil and experience the most advanced coil spring system Marzocchi has ever made.
At its heart, is an ultra-lightweight tempered silicon-chromium steel spring coupled with a noise management system for near silent performance, an integrated air assist for progressivity and bottom out control, and an external preload adjuster to dial in sag and firmness off the top. Travel can easily be changed in 10mm increments from 150, 160, or 170mm via included reconfigurable internal spacers.
This kit was designed exclusively for the Marzocchi Bomber Z1. It is also compatible with the Fox 36 Rhythm series fork. It is not compatible with any other series of Fox 36 forks, such as Factory, Performance Elite, or Performance. Once converted to coil, you cannot convert back to air.
Additional information and complete installation instructions can be found at https://www.marzocchi.com/coilinstall.
In the box
- Coil Topcap Assembly
- (2) Washers
- (2) Travel Spacers
- Plunger Shaft Assembly
- Adds 250-350 grams, depending on spring rate
- Legendary Marzocchi Bomber ride feel and durability
- Light-weight Tempered Silicon-Chromium steel spring
- Air Assist for progressivity / bottom-out control
- Spring preload easily adjustable via top cap
- Noise management system for quiet performance
- Travel can easily be changed in 10mm increments from 150, 160, or 170mm
Reviews / Q&A