With more riders seeking to get the weight off their back, there are an increasing number of clever ways to integrate tools and storage on your bike. Industry Nine brings us the Swiss-Army of fork axles, equipped with an astonishing amount of functionality. Aside from holding the front wheel on your fork, this axle can be transformed into a number of tools for trail-side maintenance. The handle doubles as a chain breaker, and the rest of the axle pieces can be reconfigured to form a wrench with any of the six bits included. The 5mm hex key is integrated into the handle, while the other five bits can be inserted on the opposing side of the handle. The axle sleeve slides in and out, loaded with four bits of your choice.
Looking for real-world advice? Rich is an expert on Industry Nine products.
- Axle/Handle Material: Aluminum
- Bit Material: Stainless Steel
- All aluminum construction
- Handle doubles as a chain breaker
- Six stainless steel bits included: 3mm/4mm/5mm/6mm hex, T25/T30 Torx, flathead
- Bit sleeve slides into axle