The Aggressor, as the name suggests, is an all-out tire designed for rough enduro-style riding. Advanced knob shaping creates extra gripping edges, and reinforced side knobs offer enhanced stability when cornering at speed. Works great as a front or rear tire.
Maxxis' Wide Trail (WT) model has been specifically engineered and optimized to be run on rims with a 30-35mm inner rim width.
- Diameter: 29"
- Tubeless Ready: Yes
- Bead: Kevlar folding
- Intended Use: AM/Enduro
- Ideal for Conditions: Loose, loose over hard, loam
- High volume casing
- Excellent all around performance
- Dual Compound: The firmest compound, better for dry conditions. Longest life, but reduced traction, especially in the wet.
- EXO casing: A pinch-flat resistant casing, fairly light-duty
- Double Down (DD) casing: A dual-ply 120 tpi casing for added protection
- TR model for tubeless ready rims