The Minion DHF was designed for the often loose and muddy conditions of aggressive all-mountain terrain. The DHF incorporates ramped knobs for low rolling resistance and channel-cut knobs to increase gripping edges, giving straight-line control and precise cornering.
Maxxis' Wide Trail (WT) model has been specifically engineered and optimized to be run on rims with a 30-35mm inner rim width.
In the box
- (1) Minion DHF 29" WideTrail Tire
- Diameter: 29"
- Tubeless Ready: Yes
- Bead: Folding
- Intended Use: MTB
- Warranty: 1 year
- Ideal for Conditions: Wet, loose over hard, loose
- Directional, ramped knob design . Works great as a front or rear tire.
- Wide trail (WT): Optimized for 30 - 35mm inner width rims.
- EXO 60TPI: An extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls of select mountain tires. This densely woven fabric is also lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tire remains unaffected. Choose EXO Protection for exceptionally rocky, treacherous trails where the chance of sidewall cuts and abrasions is high.
- EXO+ 120TPI: EXO+ construction combines two of Maxxis' best puncture protection materials: SilkShield and EXO. The SilkShield layer runs from bead-to-bead with a layer of EXO along the sidewalls. Combined, these two materials create EXO+ which improves tread puncture protection by 27%; sidewall durability by 51%; and resistance to pinch flats by 28%.
- Double Down (DD) casing: A heavy duty dual-ply casing offering the most protection for enduro/downhill applications.
- MaxxGrip: Maxxis' tackiest compound for ultimate traction, but it wears the quickest. Best for wet conditions.
- MaxxTerra: A slightly firmer compound compared to MaxxGrip. Good for damp/dry conditions.
- Dual: The firmest compound, better for dry conditions. Longest life, but reduced traction, especially in the wet.
Reviews / Q&A