The Minion DHF was designed for the often loose and muddy conditions of aggressive all-mountain terrain. The DHF incorporates ramped knobs for low rolling resistance and channel-cut knobs to increase gripping edges, giving straight-line control and precise cornering.
- EXO + 120TPI: Maxxis' EXO+ construction combines two of their best puncture protection materials: SilkShield and EXO. The SilkShield layer runs from bead-to-bead with a layer of EXO along the sidewalls. Combined, these two materials create EXO+ which improves tread puncture protection by 27%; sidewall durability by 51%; and resistance to pinch flats by 28%.
- Double Down (DD) casing: A heavy duty dual-ply casing offering the most protection for enduro/downhill applications.
- MaxxGrip: Maxxis' tackiest compound for ultimate traction, but it wears the quickest. Best for wet conditions.
- MaxxTerra: A slightly firmer compound compared to MaxxGrip. Good for damp/dry conditions.
- Dual: The firmest compound, better for dry conditions. Longest life, but reduced traction, especially in the wet.
|Threads Per Inch:||120TPI|
|Ideal For Conditions:||Wet, Loose Over Hard, Loose|
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.
Reviews / Q&A