3 in stockNotify me when available
The Minion DHF was designed for the often loose and muddy conditions of aggressive all-mountain terrain. The DHF incorporates ramped knobs for low rolling resistance and channel-cut knobs to increase gripping edges, giving straight-line control and precise cornering.
Maxxis' Wide Trail (WT) model has been specifically engineered and optimized to be run on rims with a 30-35mm inner rim width.
- Diameter: 27.5"
- Tubeless Ready: Yes
- Bead: Folding
- Intended Use: MTB
- Warranty: 1 year
- Ideal for Conditions: Wet, loose over hard, medium, loose
- Directional, ramped knob design . Works great as a front or rear tire.
- Wide trail (WT): Optimized for 30 - 35mm inner width rims.
- EXO casing: A pinch-flat resistant casing, fairly light-duty.
- Double Down (DD) casing: A heavy duty dual-ply casing offering the most protection for enduro/downhill applications.
- MaxxGrip: Maxxis' tackiest compound for ultimate traction, but it wears the quickest. Best for wet conditions.
- MaxxTerra: A slightly firmer compound compared to MaxxGrip. Good for damp/dry conditions.
- Dual: The firmest compound, better for dry conditions. Longest life, but reduced traction, especially in the wet.
- Wheelset Builder
- Fox Transfer Review
- Custom Industry Nine Wheels - All You Need to Know
- Top Brands
- Winter Riding Guide
- All New Leatt Gear
- Spare Parts
- Demo Products
- Bike Builder
- Build Gallery
- Video Gallery