The Minion DHF is designed for the often loose and muddy conditions of aggressive all-mountain terrain. The DHF incorporates ramped knobs for low rolling resistance and channel-cut knobs to increase gripping edges, giving straight-line control and precise cornering.
- High volume casing
- Excellent braking traction
- 3C triple compound provides increased traction
- EXO casing: A pinch-flat resistant casing, fairly light-duty.
- MaxxTerra: A slightly firmer compound compared to MaxxGrip. Good for damp/dry conditions.
- Dual: The firmest compound, better for dry conditions. Longest life, but reduced traction, especially in the wet.
- TR model for tubeless ready rims