2 in stockNotify me when available
Cruising the neighborhood, the local trails, or getting to school, a bike brings freedom and active adventures. Improving riding skills and building confidence is easy for young riders when they have bikes that are lightweight, sized correctly, and have good quality components. For 2016, every bike in the Norco Youth line, from the 10” run bikes through to the 24” mountain bikes, has been completely redesigned from the ground up to encourage a lifetime of cycling passion, fun and safety. Norco Youth bikes are perfect for encouraging your little ripper to hone their skills and build their confidence before they step up to a full-sized bike.
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Rear Axle Standard: 9x135mm QR
- Fork: Spinner Grind 20" 50mm Travel Air Spring
- Fork Axle: QR
- Wheelset: Alloy 20" Rims / KT Alloy Disc Hubs
- Tires: Kenda Small Block 8 1.95" x 20"
- Crankset: Lasco 2-Piece 132mm Length w/36T Ring
- Rear Der.: Shimano Altus RD M310
- Cassette: Shimano CS HG30 11-32T
- Seatpost: Aluminum with micro adjust top, 250mm
- Seatpost Dia.: 27.2mm
- Seat: Norco/Velo Junior
- Shifters: Shimano Altus Rapid Fire 8sp
- Handlebar: Junior MTB Alloy 600mm x 30mm Rise
- Stem: Kalloy 35mm
- Grips: Junior MTB Lockon
- Brakes: Shimano BR-M355 hydraulic disc w/160mm Rotors
- Pedals: VP505 Alloy Junior MTB Flat
- Intended Use: Youth MTB
- Warranty: Lifetime on frame